Work Sheet 21
1. Identify the enzymes, substrates and products of the glycolytic pathway.
2. Identify the enzymes of glycolysis that catalyze steps in which ATP is used or formed, and in which NADH is formed.
3. Compare the stoichiometry of energy production in anaerobic vs, aerobic glycolysis.
4. Differentiate between the isozymes of lactate dehydrogenase.
5. Describe the hepatic fructose and galactose pathways and identify their metabolic endproduct that is an intermediate of glycolysis.
© Sturm 2016
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed on unofficial pages of California State University, Dominguez Hills faculty, staff or students are strictly those of the page authors. The content of these pages has not been reviewed or approved by California State University, Dominguez Hills.