Citric Acid Cycle
1. List the functions of mitochondria including metabolic processes associated with this organelle.
2. Identify the sources and fates of pyruvate and acetyl CoA.
3. For E1, E2 and E3 of the pyruvate dehydrogenase complex (PDH), identify what goes into the complex and what comes out.
4. List the citric acid (tricarboxylic acid) cycle reactions, pay particular attention to the reactions associated with energy production (GTP, NADH, FADH2 formation) and describe their regulation.
5. Discuss the energy production from the citric acid cycle.
© Sturm 2016
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed on unofficial pages of California State University, Dominguez Hills faculty, staff or students are strictly those of the page authors. The content of these pages has not been reviewed or approved by California State University, Dominguez Hills.