1. Mix, well, 0.5 mL of Nelsonís A with 12.5 mL Nelsonís B.
2. Add 1 mL of the mixture (1.) to all tubes.
3. Heat in boiling H2O bath for 20 min.
4. For rapid cooling, remove test tubes to a beaker of cold tap water.
5. Add 1 mL of Arsenomolybdate reagent to each tube.
6. Vortex until any solid Cu2O is dissolved.
7. Read at 540 nm.
8. Now add 6 mL of dH2O to each tube.
9. Read, AGAIN, at 540 nm.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed on unofficial pages of California State University, Dominguez Hills faculty, staff or students are strictly those of the page authors. The content of these pages has not been reviewed or approved by California State University, Dominguez Hills.